Quantcast

WELCOME to this Barbara Mor Tribute Page & Forum!

Dr. Jack Dempsey Dr. Jack Dempsey

WELCOME to this Barbara Mor Tribute Page & Forum!

WELCOME to all readers and people interested in the life and works of Barbara Mor! Here's a hope that you enjoyed the work posted by and about her here, and that you feel free to discuss any aspect of same! I wonder if anybody has seen before/knows about publication of her poem "How To Be An Artist" posted here, which I (for one) never saw in any other of her publications....

Again, you are most welcome to begin and carry on discussion of "Anything Mor"! Your and Barbara's friend, Jack Dempsey